7th International Congress on
Trauma, Critical Care and Emergency Medicine
Theme: Accelerating Health Care to Accuracy and Accessibility
July 20-21, 2020 | Florence, Italy
Our CME accredited World Leading Trauma Conference (Trauma 2020) is a prestigious event organized with a motivation to provide an excellent international platform for the academicians, researchers, industrial participants and budding students around the world to SHARE their research findings with the global experts.
Call for Abstracts
Benifits of Attendance
- Access to All Sessions
- Coffee break during the conference
- Handbook & Conference Kit
- A free paper abstract(For Speakers)
- Lunch during the conference
- Certificate of Presentation
Young Scientist Awards Trauma 2020
- This competition is open to all students (Graduates, Post Graduates and Research Scholars not above the age of 35).
- The abstract submission deadline for poster competition will be closed one month before the conference date , hence all are requested to submit their abstracts well in advance.
- The abstract should include complete details of the contestant
- 1. Organizing Committee Member will have an opportunity to deliver keynote presentation in Conference.
- 2. Organizing committee member can get up to 30% of discount on his/her registration fee.
- 3. Organizing Committee Member will be felicitated by conference secretariat during the conference.
- 4. Group Discounts will be provided to members suggested by Organizing Committee members.
Sessions & Tracks
Venue and Hospitality
FLORENCE, capital of the area of Tuscany, has a populace of around a large portion of a million occupants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian oceans, nearly in the center of the Italian landmass. It is a city which clamors with industry and art, trade and culture, craftsmanship and science. Being on the fundamental national railroad lines, it is effectively available from most significant spots both in Italy and abroad. The Florence “Vespucci” air terminal, where both national and global aircrafts stop is found 5 Km from the downtown area. The principle motorway, A1, interfaces Florence with Bologna and Milano in the North and Rome and Naples in the South. The motorway A11 to the ocean goes along with it to Prato, Pistoia, Montecatini, Lucca, Pisa and every one of the retreats on the Tyrrhenian Ocean. There is additionally motorway which associates Florence to Siena. The atmosphere is calm but instead factor, with blustery winters and sweltering summers.